Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
MISSION ET OBJECTIVES
Reporting to the Head of Mechanical Engineering and functionally to the Project Manager, the Engineering Coordinator is responsible for carrying out the engineering studies of the project. Based on the contract and the specific data of the project, he/she ensures the design of the annealing or galvanizing furnaces by being the guarantor of the transfer of information and their control.
He/She works in close relation with the project manager who delegates to him the responsibility of carrying out the technical studies of the furnace definition (basic and detail design). He/She has decision-making power within the scope of the contract. As soon as he/she departs from it, he/she reports to the project manager to find solutions together. He/She ensures that technical decisions are made and that they work within the scope of the contract. But he/she is not responsible for the technical solution itself, which is defined by the trades experts (experts from the two design offices). On the other hand, he/she can decide if a trade-off between several design options is necessary. From the preliminary layouts or the layouts defined in the commercial phase, he/she functionally coordinates the trades. To do this, he/she is in charge of:
- Collect the necessary information from the project manager and transfer it to the various stakeholders in the execution of the contract
- Establish the planning of studies in collaboration with the Mechanical Design Office manager
- Manage the basic and detail engineering teams via the layout and basic detail coordinator, the section leaders and the Process / Electric Design Office to which he/she sends his requests for resources
- Check the quality of the layouts (technical feasibility, functional quotes, manufacturing, cost) and validate them in cooperation with the Design Office manager and the section leaders
- Provide the technical documents necessary for editing RFQs and RFOs to the supply chain (purchasing, logistics, etc.)
- Inform site supervisors and answer questions from the sites (NCR)
- Write the engineering monitoring and progress report (Mechanical & Process Electric Design Offices) for the project manager (CC mangers of Mechanical & Process Electric Design Offices).
- Monitor the hourly budget and monitor the progress of expenses. Report to the project manager and his manager. Look for solutions to rectify any overruns
- Participate in layout reviews to ensure the validation of technical solutions with regard to the project and the budget
- Communicate with all internal project stakeholders: project manager, section leaders, draftsmen (if assigned to their project in the work-list), layout and basic engineering coordinators, purchasers, inspectors, site
- External relations with suppliers as technical guarantor in support to purchasers, with the client as technical support to the project manager
Design Office manager
layout and basic engineering coordinators
Process / Electric Design Office
Site supervisors, inspectors
external or internal (to the ANDRITZ group) engineering subcontractors
- CAD / DAO in design area: casing, piping, cladding/refractory, mechanics, structure
- Ability to understand the whole of a furnace with its constraints (implantation, access, security, maintenance)
- Good oral and written expression, in French and English: oral English required to communicate with foreign teams
- Software: AutoCad 2D for opening and reading layouts
- PDMS/E3D, Inventor: knowledge is a plsu
- Excel, Word
Open-minded, constructive and able to work in a team
Supervision of technical teams and coordination skills
Synthesis and reporting capacity
Responsiveness, strength of proposal, capacity for initiative
Sense of responsibility
Engineer mastering the various technical aspects (thermal process, mechanics, piping, materials ...) with experience in an international industrial environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability....
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.