NATI Commercial Excellence Director
Career Opportunities: NATI Commercial Excellence Director (57148)
- Requisition ID 57148 - Posted - Marketing - Location (1) - State/ Province (1) - Marketing Locations (1) - Experienced  Job Description Print Preview Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List PURPOSE OF THE JOB Owens Corning’s North America Technical Insulation (NATI) business is one of the growth engines of the Insulation franchise. The NATI organization is positioned in three major market segments: Industrial/Mechanical, Air Distribution and OEMs, with two different product groupings: Core Thermals and Specialty. Our growth strategy is posed to deliver our aspiration, and to build robust processes in the organization, so they become part of the NATI’s competitive advantage. The Commercial Excellence director is the execution arm of key strategic commercial initiatives. This person will align with the key commercial, pricing and marketing leaders (which form the Commercial Council at NATI) to plan and execute value creation strategies and develop the commercial capabilities. These capabilities include: Define & execute customer segmentation by channel, and strategy in coordination with business and pricing leaders
- Own the implementation of Key Account Management practices across the sales forces belonging to NATI
- Own the implementation of sales effectiveness initiatives, to maximize the right market share and right profit margins
- Define and implement tools to effectively deliver in the customer segmentation strategies
- Own the internal training processes to support sales effectiveness strategies
- Co-lead with the respective business leaders to build the commercial synergy case in support of M&A operations
Reports to: VP & GM, NATI
Span of Control: As part of the NATI Leadership Team, this role will work closely with the NATI VP, business directors and all support functions to create, execute and optimize strategies in support of all NATI growth initiatives.
Lead the Commercial Council agenda in partnership with the business leaders to generate a value creation strategy and develop the capabilities to capture OC’s fair market share. Included but not limited to:
- Identifying systems and processes to gather and leverage market and voice of the customer insights to improve service to the customer
- Coordinate with support functions to identify resources and actions to deliver NATI’s strategy
- Develop and implement the commercial capabilities to capture value across sales teams
- Provide Voice of the Business to CRM working team and drive alignment of CRM roadmap
Lead cross-functional teams to develop and implement a strong commercial excellence strategy to capture OC’s fair value
- Drive the development and implementation of a needs-based segmentation strategy in partnership with Businesses’ directors to realize regional price/growth goals
- Assess segmentation plans and partner with the business to drive appropriate resource allocation based on the value proposition of each segment
- Lead cross-functional teams to enable overall commercial excellence agenda, including ease of doing business with, sales force effectiveness, key account management, etc.
- Partner with Business partners and HR in developing and implementing a NEW Sales Incentive Program model for 2022 and onwards.
Co-Lead and deliver a strong Margin Enhancement strategy through Price-Volume-Mix (PVM) improvement, and drive execution with commercial teams. Co-Lead commercial strategy development considering strategy regional market dynamics and competitive situation in collaboration with Businesses leadership
- Co-Develop contract strategy, support and track contract negotiation to ensure PVM maximization as needed
- Meet or exceed PVM targets by analyzing trends and market situation on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities and partner with commercial teams to execute
- Collaborate with Pricing Organization to drive the tracking and clear reporting of PVM to drive strong results for the business
Lead and deliver business cases for “Modular and/or System Selling” contributing to the development of the NATI business creation objective. Works together with the Business, Marketing and S&T teams to develop the business unit strategy including business models, sales, markets and new products and applications that will ensure the profitable growth and success for each business.
- Identify modular/ system selling opportunities based on customer feedback
- Works with Marketing and S&T to build business cases for “modular and/or systems”
- Works with the businesses leaders and the sales team to identify the most relevant capabilities required to successfully execute “modular and/or system selling”
- Seeks approval of resources on a business per business case, in coordination with the marketing and business organizations.
- An undergraduate degree is required; an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of Sales or Marketing or Finance experience in B2B environment
- Proven leader with the ability to lead large, global teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated leadership in organizations with multiple channels and/or manufacturing operations and has led strategic planning, operations planning, investment analysis and executive level business reviews.
- Experience functioning in a highly matrixed structure across functional, business, geographic and cultural boundaries
- Experience with cross-functional teams. Aptitude to build strategic and execution-focused plans and alliances with partner leadership
- Highly analytical with experience using these insights to make successful business decisions
- Experience in shaping business strategy and leading strategic planning with best in class analytical tools
- Strong financial acumen with a strong numbers orientation and preferred experience in commercial finance
- Experience in interpreting and translating marketing trends context into marketing product strategies based upon trend analyses and feedback
- Experience working in or with commercial teams and the ability to build rapport with commercial teams quickly
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective ability to sell a concept
- Strong influence leadership, with the ability to manage in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience preparing and making presentations to executive level audiences for clear decision making and engagement
Please note: Applications must be filled out completely-incomplete applications will not be considered. Resumes are welcome, but are not a substitute for completing the application.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.