Product Manager - Connectivity
eDreams Odigeo’s Product team is looking for an analytical, entrepreneurial, technical Product Manager to help us grow our flight inventory capabilities. Reporting to the Connectivity Product Director, you will be responsible for defining and leading the execution of eDreams Odigeo connectivity strategy with the objective to create a best in class flight inventory which will benefit our millions of customers, so they have the certainty that the cheapest and most convenient flight has been offered to them and that there is no need to look for it elsewhere.
To be successful, you’ll need to have a data-driven approach to product development, an ability to quickly acquire an in-depth understanding of technical implications, strong communication and team player skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines within a complex environment.
You will work closely with the Engineering, Airlines team, Architecture, Finance and other Product Directors and Managers to ensure that the teams execute on their missions to deliver the best content to the right travel shopper at the right time. You will need to be able to own, manage and analyze a suite of existing features and tools as well as coming up with compelling new opportunities to drive business results and improve the content we offer to our customers. Likewise, you will have to deal with external content providers (our suppliers) so such access to inventory is granted to us so our customers can enjoy it.
The position requires working closely with stakeholders across various lines of business and partners. As a result, you will need to be a practised negotiator and a creative problem solver capable of building consensus across a large global organization. A self-starter character will also be of significant help to drive and establish a new team within the business.
What you will do:
- Jointly with the Connectivity Product Director, drive the strategy for new and existing connectivity products
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to come up with creative and mutually beneficial solutions to business and consumer problems
- Build/Support the creation of business cases to support new initiatives as well as prioritizing the road map for the next set of products and feature enhancements
- Lead cross-functional teams to conceive and develop new product concepts, establish development milestones, and manage the development, implementation and subsequent rollout
- Balance business requirements and consumer experience to build best-in-class inventory.
- Manage multiple projects and details without losing site of the ‘big picture’
- Be self-directed and able to move forward in a fast-paced, somewhat ambiguous environment
- Be able to manage an increasing amount of pressure without passing over to the team and colleagues.
- Mentor junior product team members in order to increase the collective skill set footprint.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product development or strategy consulting
- Ideally some experience in the travel industry, preferably working with GDS and aggregators.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and develop high performing teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to use numbers and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes; experience with financial modeling and statistics is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners.
What we offer
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels,
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure,
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences,
- Free subscription to O’Reilly Online Learning,
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path,
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance,
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages,
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements,
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun, and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status....
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.