Talent Acquisition Partner
Career Opportunities: Talent Acquisition Partner (1366)
- Requisition ID 1366 - Posted - Human Resources - Job Location (country) (1) - Job Location (region) (4)  Job Description Print Preview Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List OIA Global Since its founding in 1988, OIA Global has grown into a $1 billion world-class logistics and packaging company that employs over 1,200 professionals in 28 countries. Our knowledge, solution design experience, and installed infrastructure give our customers the confidence and capability to extend their supply chains from emerging production areas to key commercial markets. Summary: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be a member of the Human Resources department and will have the opportunity to support a wide range of HR functions with a focus on talent acquisition. Other functional support will include compensation, job descriptions, and HCMS implementation. Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all logistics of recruitment efforts including sourcing, applicant contact, interviews, and reference checks
- Applying a high level of market awareness, industry best practices and knowledge of policy and procedure, business ethics, employment law and compliance requirements during the recruitment process
- Partnering with management to assure efficient hiring and selection processes that attract top talent and increase diversity throughout the organization
- Facilitating the effective alignment of individual, departmental, organization objectives with overall corporate priorities. Seeking opportunities to and suggesting ways to improve efficiencies and productivity
- Leading efforts to develop new and creative, internal and external recruiting solutions
- Evaluating and continuously report on recruitment campaigns, hiring turnaround times, and attrition rates
- Working with the global HR team to establish consistent human capital administration
Required Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail orientation and strong ability to multi-task while maintaining superior quality results
- Ability to build relationships and influence management on HR and recruiting matters
- Knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to function autonomously and use good judgment in a diverse, global environment
- Participate and work in both a team environment and to work independently
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in area of specialty (Business, Human Resources or related discipline)
- 2+ years of experience in a full cycle, high volume recruiting environment
- Experience devising, implementing and reporting on effective recruitment strategies
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) implementation
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OIA Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. We offer an exciting and growth-oriented work environment, and OIA employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List...
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.